Here at Rainbow Wings academy we can’t stress enough how important it is to use psychic protection.
We would like to share with you:
Why Do You Need Psychic Protection?
As a healer or spiritual worker, it is important to do regular cleansing of the environment where you work with clients as well as yourself. By ensuring that you are protected you will not absorb negativity.
Everyone can benefit from psychic protection because we all have times when we feel negative or we encounter other people who are giving off vibrations that are not pleasing to us. Some people are able to handle this more easily than others. For example, some people love spending time in a busy shopping mall and find it stimulating and exciting. Others may be the complete opposite and find crowds too stressful. It is also possible to pick up unwanted entities. Protecting from negative energies and vibrations can help.
How can I protect myself?
Here are a few different ways that you can protect yourself:
- Start with white lighting the room, then cleanse the air with white sage smoke… and/or spray the room with an essence of natural essential oils
- Imagine yourself surrounded by a shield that protects you from anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Set the intention when wearing talismans that they keep your safe and protected.
- Focus on the positive rather than the negative – this makes your auric field stronger.
- Visualize yourself surrounded by the pure white light of protection that descends downwards from the Universe.
- Crossing your arms and legs also provides protection.
- You can say a blessing and connect with the Divine, and ask for peace, comfort and protection.
- Visualize all negativity flowing away from you while you’re in the shower. Add salt to a bath or shower as it absorbs negativity.
- Call upon Archangel Michael to guide and protect you.
- Wear or carry crystals such as Malachite, Black Tourmaline, Amethyst Crystals, Smoky Quartz, Amber or Black Obsidian. For wearing in your pocket, or bra, during the day, chose very small stones
- Put on an imaginary cloak of protection, purple is a good choice and don’t forget to put on the hood.
- Imagine yourself inside a bubble of positive energy, you might want to give it a colour. This bubble will remain with you until you no longer need it, in which case simply pop it with your finger!
There are many other ways to protect yourself from negativity too, we will write another blog post at a later date.
What is your favourite way to protect yourself?