A baby Massage course just for you and and your friends.
Our promise to you – we offer you the personal attention that you deserve, and tailor the course just for you and your babies.
Jo Kelsall has been delivering baby massage classes through Cheerful Cherubs since 2009 and we strongly believe that baby massage is a loving art of communication between mummy/daddy and baby. It has many benefits, it may help with colic, reflux and sleep. Our aim is for Baby Massage to be an enjoyable lifelong experience for you and your little one. Although we do include developmental exercises along with singing and rhyme, our emphasis is on teaching you to massage your baby.
During the course
You will learn plenty of simple massage techniques for you to use at home or when out and about. While babies always take the lead, each session allows plenty of time to tend to your baby’s needs, learn the techniques of baby massage, and benefit from informal group discussion with us and your fellow course members.
Your purchase includes:
- 5 weekly sessions that last up to 1 hour.
- A group booking for up to 8 babies
- A carefully designed handbook to download and keep.
- As a thank you, all our clients receive a holistic therapy discount voucher.
Before you purchase please note
- This course runs for 5 weeks at Lyppard Hub, and can be arranged for a time to suit you
- While it is generally safe to massage from birth, if your baby hasn’t had a first 6/8 week check before commencing the course, we recommend that you seek consent from your GP/HV
- Please bring a towel for your baby.