Jo Kelsall founded Cheerful Cherubs in 2009 and we strongly believe that baby massage is a loving art of communication between mummy/daddy and baby. It has many benefits, it may help with colic, reflux and sleep. Our aim is for Baby Massage to be an enjoyable lifelong experience for you and your little one. Although we do include developmental exercises along with singing and rhyme, our emphasis is on teaching you to massage your baby.
Your purchase includes:
- 1 session of baby massage instruction that last up to 1 hour (at Lyppard Hub or Revital Health shop in Worcester)
- As a thank you, all our clients receive a holistic therapy discount voucher.
Before you purchase please note
- While it is generally safe to massage from birth, if your baby hasn’t had a first 6/8 week check before commencing the course, we recommend that you seek consent from your GP/HV
- This is one baby massage session and it does not cover the whole of our baby massage course
- If you live outside of Worcester city it is possible that we can still visit you but please contact us and check for additional mileage costs before making payment.
- Once payment has been received we will contact you to arrange your appointment.
- On the checkout page, under Additional Information, please tell us your child’s name, Date of Birth and any special requirements we should be aware of.