When you are ready to begin your Reiki journey, sometimes the process can seem a little daunting or even overwhelming, and there are certainly a lot of Teachers out there. We have put together a few tips to help you to find the right one for you at the current time.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing your Reiki Master Teacher.
- It is important that you feel at ease with your Master, Reiki is all about energy, so feeling comfortable with the person who is going to guide you along your path is a must. “if you like my vibe, join my tribe”, trust your own feelings as energy doesn’t lie! We are more than happy to meet with you for a chat or treat you before you sign onto a training course with us.
- Class sizes – would you prefer a big class of 10 or more students, a smaller group or train on an individual basis? Reiki can be taught in many ways, so enquire – your Master will understand your preference. Our classes are small and friendly, we also teach 1-2-1.
- Lineage – A Master Teacher should have their full Reiki Lineage and make this available on request. Please visit the Rainbow Wings website for Jo’s full Lineage.
- Experience – Not all Master Teachers have been teaching for years, and those that have may not have continued to develop their knowledge since their original training. We have been teaching since 2007, and we have continued to explore energy healing ever since. Please visit the website for full information of all the healing modalities that we offer.
- Why fees vary – Here at Rainbow Wings Academy we don’t believe in undercutting or overcharging, we aim to keep our rates competitive with other training providers. For some Masters, Reiki Training is their full-time occupation, while others are already in full-time employment. Some Masters work from a spare room within their home, while others have to pay room hire and travel expenses. Rainbow Wings train from various venues and also offer online training. Yes money is an important factor, however it is not always the most important one. Rainbow Wings Wings will offer a payment plan to help you.
- Reiki training can be so profound and life changing that it can sometimes be overwhelming. Rainbow Wings will invite you back for a half day workshop approximately 4 weeks after training, and we are always available to contact via email or phone to answer any queries that might crop up.
- Sometimes we come across students that have taken Reiki with another Master and for whatever reason are not able to get the most out of their Reiki, Rainbow Wings Academy understand that students will sometimes train with various Masters to complete their Reiki Journey. This is perfectly acceptable, as your energy changes, occasionally so must your Master. Rainbow Wings offer Refresher courses.
- Rainbow Wings Academy teach Usui Reiki, Angel Reiki, Lightarian Reiki, and Reiki Kids.
Enjoy your Reiki Journey, which ever path you take, please respect Mikao Usui‘s teachings and always remember the importance of the Universal Law and Energy Exchange